onsdag 17. oktober 2012

Who is BHG Flower Power?

Hey readers! My name is Hjalmar, and I am 15 year old. In my spare time do I play a lot of guitar and football. I hope you enjoy our blog and keep reading it all the time! we love you all. Sincerely Hjalmar!

Heey peepz! My name is Riad aka Dizzy, and I am 16 years old. I like to work out and play football in my spare time. I hope you enjoy reading our blog! I'm looking forward to meet you!

Heeey guys! How are you? Welcome to our blog. I hope you find this blog interesting and that you will read it every day. My name is Johannes and I live in Bergen. My life consists of playing football, piano and hanging out with my friends.

Hello dear reader! I am Didrik, and I'm 16 years old. I am a really big music lover, and I sing whenever I feel it's appropriate. I also train karate. I hope you get inspired to do something to help the environment because of this blog.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar